Purpose: Financial assistance for rent for those negatively impacted by COVID shutdowns, furloughs, school closures, layoffs, illness, etc.
- Only family households with dependent children may be accepted.
• Family is defined as having at least one parent or guardian and one child under the age of 18
- Households must meet income guidelines and lack sufficient resources to maintain permanent housing.
• Evidence of “lacks sufficient resources” includes source documents such as notice of termination from employment, unemployment compensation statement, bank statement, health care bill showing arrears, utility bill showing arrears, etc.
- Assistance can only be provided one time.
- Assistance is for residents who have lived in the city of Marietta or Cobb County for 2 months or longer.
- Must have a lease in applicant or spouse’s name and owe for the current month only.
- All payments will be made directly to the vendor.
The Center for Family Resources is a proud community partner of the following organizations: