The Center for Family Resources: Strengthening individuals, families, and communities
It was the vision of our founders that The Center for Family Resources would be a premier place with the best people and programs for strengthening individuals, families, and communities so that they could acquire the resources they need to become independent and self-sufficient, thereby breaking the cycle of poverty. Since 1960, CFR has helped thousands of low-income families with employment, education, and housing services; leadership development programs; mentoring opportunities; and temporary financial and food assistance.
CFR carries out its mission by providing temporary financial assistance to stabilize families in crisis; housing for low-income and homeless families in a safe and secure environment; and education and training to individuals and communities to increase economic capacity and personal growth. Additionally, CFR provides affordable office space to other nonprofit agencies in our community at The Mansour Center.
The values that inform, inspire, and distinguish CFR as an organization are:
- Family – We believe strong families build better communities.
- Integrity – We adhere to the highest standards of ethical conduct and responsible stewardship of resources.
- Results – We work to obtain the highest level or personal and organizational performance.
- Service – We are passionately committed to service and embrace the tradition of leaders serving from the heart.
- Teamwork – We cultivate superior leadership and collaborate to mobilize the caring power of our community.
Share on Facebook